Centrifugal Chemical pump is the most widely used product in the chemical industry. There are several types of centrifugal chemical pumps. It is divided into polypropylene, fluoroplastics, and stainless steel according to the material. According to the structure of the pump body, it is divided into direct connection, There are several types of coupling, vertical and horizontal. You can refer to the selection of suitable products according to actual needs.
1. Installation instructions
1. During installation, the weight of the pipeline should not be added to the water pump, and there should be their own support body, so as not to cause deformation to affect the operating performance and life.
2. The pump and the motor are of integral structure, no need to be aligned during installation, so installation is very convenient.
3. The anchor bolts must be tightened during installation to avoid the impact of vibration on pump performance during starting.
4. Before installing the pump, check carefully whether there are hard objects (such as rocks, iron particles, etc.) in the pump flow path that affect the operation of the pump, so as to avoid damage to the impeller and pump body during the operation of the pump.
5. For the convenience of maintenance and safe use, install a regulating valve on the inlet and outlet pipes of the pump and a pressure gauge near the outlet of the pump to ensure operation within the rated head and flow range to ensure the normal operation and increase of the pump The service life of the pump.
6. When the pump is used for suction, it should be equipped with a bottom valve, and the inlet pipeline should not have too many bends, and there should be no water or air leakage.
7. The discharge pipeline such as a check valve should be installed outside the gate valve.
8. Turn the pump shaft after installation, there should be no friction or jamming on the impeller, otherwise the pump should be disassembled to check the cause.
9. The installation method of the pump is divided into rigid connection and flexible connection installation.
Installation sequence of centrifugal pump:
1. When the unit is transported to the site, the person with the base has already calibrated the pump and motor. When leveling the base, it is not necessary to remove the pump and motor, so the installation is very convenient;
2. Put the base on the foundation, and put a wedge-shaped iron near the anchor bolts, and pad the base by 20~40 mm high for filling with grout after leveling;
3. Check the levelness of the base with a spirit level, fill the base with cement slurry after leveling, and check the level again after the cement dries up;
4. When the power of the unit is high, the pump, motor and base may be packaged separately for the convenience of transportation. At this time, users need to install and calibrate the pump unit by themselves. The method is as follows:
a. Remove the dirt on the supporting plane of the base, the feet of the water pump and the feet of the motor, and place the water pump and the motor on the base;
b. Adjust the level of the pump shaft and fix the pump on the base with bolts after leveling to prevent it from moving;
c. Lift the motor, make the pump coupling and the motor coupling match, and lower the motor to the corresponding position on the base;
d. Adjust the gap between the two couplings to about 5mm, and correct whether the axis of the motor shaft and the pump shaft coincide. The method is to put a flat ruler on the coupling, and the outer circle of the two couplings should be in line with the flat ruler. If they are not coincident, adjust the relative position of the motor or pump, or use thin iron pads to adjust;
e. In order to check the installation accuracy, the gap between the two coupling planes should be measured with a feeler gauge at several different positions on the circumference of the coupling. The difference between the maximum and minimum gaps on the coupling plane should not exceed 0.3mm , The difference between the top and bottom or left and right of the center line at both ends shall not exceed 0.1mm.
5. When the unit does not have a base, it needs to be installed directly on the foundation. The method is similar to that of 4., but more attention should be paid to calibration.
Centrifugal Chemical Pump
2. Start and stop
(1) Preparation before starting
1. Rotate the fan blades of the motor by hand, the impeller should be free from scratching and rotate flexibly.
2. Open the inlet valve, open the exhaust valve to fill the entire pump cavity with liquid, and then close the exhaust valve.
3. Rotate the pump by hand to allow the lubricating fluid to enter the end face of the mechanical seal.
4. Jog the motor to determine whether the direction of rotation is correct.
(2) Starting and running
1. Fully open the inlet valve and close the spit line valve.
2. Turn on the power supply, when the pump reaches the normal speed, gradually open the valve on the spit line and adjust to the required working condition.
3. Pay attention to the reading of the meter and check the leakage of the shaft seal. When the mechanical seal is normal, the leakage of the mechanical seal is less than 3 drops/min. Check that the temperature rise at the motor and bearing is ≤=70°C. If abnormal conditions are found, they should be dealt with in time.
1. Gradually close the valve of the spit line and cut off the power supply.
2. Close the inlet valve.
3. If the ambient temperature is lower than 0°C, the liquid in the pump should be drained to avoid freezing and cracking.
4. If the pump is not used for a long time, the pump should be disassembled and cleaned, packaged and stored.
We are a chemical pump supplier, if you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.
Add：306-1 Zhongchuang building 5,No.251 Yucai street, Shijiazhuang China