What Should We Pay Attention To When Using Sewage Pumps
With the increase in operating costs and labor costs of sewage purification treatment equipment, community sewage treatment costs have also increased. Despite this, sewage treatment plant operators continue to optimize the process to improve the reliability of sewage purification treatment technology and equipment. Meet higher economic requirements. The availability and operating costs of sewage pumps have an important relationship with their design level. As an important equipment in the sewage purification process, the full life cycle costs (including investment, operating costs and maintenance costs) must be fully considered in the initial structural design.
1. If the sewage pump has any minor failure, remember not to let it work. If the filler of the water pump shaft is completely worn out, it should be added in time, and the pump will leak air if it continues to use. The direct effect of this is that the energy consumption of the motor will increase, which will damage the impeller.
2. If the sewage pump vibrates strongly during use, you must stop and check the cause, otherwise the pump will also be damaged.
3. When the bottom valve of the sewage pump leaks, some people will fill the inlet pipe of the pump with dry soil and flush the bottom valve with water, which is really undesirable. This is because when the dry soil is put into the water inlet pipe when the pump starts to work, the dry soil will enter the pump, which will damage the impeller and bearings of the pump, which shortens the service life of the pump. When the bottom valve leaks, it must be repaired. If it is serious, it needs to be replaced.
4. After using the sewage pump, you must pay attention to maintenance. For example, when the pump is used up, the water in the pump should be drained. It is best to remove the water pipe and rinse with clean water.
5. The tape on the sewage pump should also be removed, and then rinse it with water and dry it in a light place. Do not put the tape in a dark and humid place. The tape of the water pump must not be stained with oil, and do not apply something sticky to the tape.
6. Carefully check whether there are cracks on the impeller and whether the impeller is fixed on the bearing loose. If there are cracks and looseness, repair it in time. If there is dirt on the sewage pump impeller, clean it up.
7. The connection between the pump and the pipeline must be sealed, because if debris enters, it will cause damage to the interior of the sewage pump.
8. The bearing on the sewage pump is also the focus of inspection. After use, check whether the bearing is worn or not. If the water pump is used for a long time, the small balls in the bearing will be broken, so when the water pump is used, it is best to coat the bearing. Layer of lubricating oil better protects the water pump bearings.
Add：306-1 Zhongchuang building 5,No.251 Yucai street, Shijiazhuang China